Sunday, November 19, 2017

Fall to Layout #43 Take Two


Good morning! Time for another sketch. This one is great when you have a small image you want to use as a focal point.


I just recently got these Polar Bear Pals by My Favorite Things. I don't know why, but in the last few months I've just been obsessed with getting many of their cute animal/creature sets.

Anyway, I loved the smallest bear image in this set and thought it would be great for the sketch. I stamped the bear in Memento Gray Flannel and coloured it was a few Copics (RV29, C3, W3, andYR15). I cut it out and popped it up on a stitched circle die cut. For my background line elements, I used Summer Sunrise for the sentiment strip. The other two are thin Basic Black strips. The base of the card is on some Pure Poppy to coordinate with the bear's scarf.

Approximate sizes:
Card: 4.25 x 4.25
Circle: 2 inch diameter
Sentiment Strip: .75 x 4
Other line elements: 3/16 x 2-9/16 and 3/8 x 3-3/8 (how you can tell I just free handed these ones- haha- I don't normal use 16ths in my pre-determined measurements.


As always, if you play along, please leave a link!





3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I LOVE the bright red and the yellow. Makes the white bear POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bear is so cute! I'm hoping to have time to play along this week - love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful clean and beautiful card. It's simple, but makes a statement. I love it!

    ReplyDelete